Advance Electrical Troubleshooting , Repairs and Isolations Techniques Training
Future Connect Group provides training in " Advance Electrical Troubleshooting , Repairs and Isolations Techniques Training " on various locations in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.
This training emphasizes the importance of working safely and of measuring your skills based on time and materials standards to save you and your employer money on troubleshooting projects.
At the end of the program participant will :
- Understand the basic principle of typical process sensor
- Acquire troubleshooting skill for 3 phase AC facilities and equipments
- Be able to Measure and test electrical parameter
- Be Acquainted with mechanical faults associated with process facilities and equipments
Review of basic electrical troubleshooting
Introduction to advance troubleshooting
Principles of Typical process equipments and facilities
- Pump, Agitator, Heaters
- Motors, Transformers
- Contactors, Overloads
Instrument testing and measurement of electrical parameters-
- Operate the system remotely or locally
- Take Voltage, Resistance and Current
- measurements with a multimeter
- Inspect, Repair and Replace components
- Disconnect and ring out wires.
Principles of input transducers and sensors
- Temperature, Float, & Selector Switches
- Relays, Timers, Pushbuttons
- Solenoid Valves, Fuses, Indicators,
Interpretation of electrical schematic diagram
- Cross references
- Electrical designator
- Electrical symbols
- Wiring, Terminal Blocks, Wire Connectors
Future Connect Training Institute is a part of Future Connect Group. We provide intensive practical training in various subjects and jobs specific areas. The training courses are held around the year at various locations like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.