Best Practices In Building Services Management Training
Future Connect Group provides training in " Best Practices In Building Services Management Training " on various locations in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.
The importance of building services to the success of an organisation has never been greater and continues to grow. Developers and occupiers are becoming more aware of the contribution that building services make to the well being of occupants and hence their perception of the quality of the working environment. Those involved with the design, construction, maintenance and operation will increasingly be required to deliver building services that make a demonstrable contribution to the occupier’s business.
Energy efficiency, carbon management and occupant satisfaction depend substantially on the way building services are designed, managed and operated. To optimise these aspects, an informed strategic approach is essential. Tried and tested techniques and processes are available that, when applied holistically, will deliver substantial benefits.
This course reviews best practice in the area and inspires participants to ensure that building services perform at their optimal level.
To provide a better understanding of how building services can be designed, managed and operated to:
- Maximise occupant comfort, satisfaction and wellbeing
- Add value and contribute to the success of the business of the occupier
- Improve health safety
- Reduce operating cost, energy use, carbon emissions and environmental impact
- Optimise cost and value
- Provide strategies for continuous improvement and sustainable operation
Building services fundamentals
- The function of services in commercial buildings and their importance to the core business
Techniques and processes for optimising cost and value
- Programmed operation evaluation
- Continuous commissioning
- Lifetime product management
- Performance-based service
- Energy efficiency and the scope for environmental improvement
Making the business case and preparing the strategy
- Motivating decision-makers
- Empowering those who have to deliver the results
- Managing business risk
Strategy implementation and monitoring results
- Ensuring that rich and robust feedback is available to support continuous improvement and strategy enhancement
- When to get feedback
- What to do with it
Case histories and “air time”
- Sharing experience and addressing specific issues of interest to participants
- Course review
Future Connect Training Institute is a part of Future Connect Group. We provide intensive practical training in various subjects and jobs specific areas. The training courses are held around the year at various locations like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.