Brand Leadership Training
Future Connect Group provides training in " Brand Leadership Training " on various locations in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.
Day one: The Importance of Branding
- What is a brand?
- What do leaders expect when they invest in branding?
- Who owns our brand?
- How do brands add value to an organization?
- How to link brand to the organisation’s mission, vision, values and purpose?
- What should a brand include? – differentiation, relevance, trust, emotion
Day Two: Creating an Effective Brand
- 8 key criteria for a branding strategy
- 7 essential elements of a brand’s identity
- Developing brand values and value propositions
- Using customer insights to build the brand
- Creating buyer personas that resonate with customers and potential customers
- Connecting brand to the past, present and future
Day Three: Developing Support for the Brand
- Finding a brand champion from the leadership team
- Characteristics of great brand champions
- Empowering employees as brand ambassadors
- Using celebrities as brand ambassadors
- Developing fans and bloggers as online brand ambassadors
- Proving the brand’s worth to shareholders using the international standard ISO 10668
Day Four: Explaining the Brand
- Developing the branding guidelines
- Creating the brand manual
- Running branding workshops for employees and creative agencies
- Developing a branding communications plan for internal and external audiences
- Running a brand launch event
- Ensuring consistent delivery of multiple launch events
Day Five: Protecting the Brand Over Time
- Monitoring customers’ experiences and perceptions of the brand
- Monitoring opinion formers’ and influencers’ views
- Monitoring what is said in the media
- Knowing when to refresh the brand
- Exercise where participants create and present their own brand
- Action planning to take learning back into the workplace
Future Connect Training Institute is a part of Future Connect Group. We provide intensive practical training in various subjects and jobs specific areas. The training courses are held around the year at various locations like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.