Business Continuity Planning and Management Training
Future Connect Group provides training in " Business Continuity Planning and Management Training " on various locations in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.
Are you completely confident in your organisation’s ability to continue operating despite a major interruption? Loss of IT is the most common interruption suffered by organisations, regardless of size or sector, but how would you fare with other problems, such as:
- Severe weather
- Pandemic flu or other disease outbreaks
- Terrorist attacks on critical infrastructure or crowded places
- Transport system failure
- Major industrial accident
- Any other threat particularly relevant to your organisation?
By the time you leave this course, you will have a firm grasp of:
- ‘Business continuity’ versus ‘Disaster recovery’
- How to identify the risks which affect the continuity of business – and how to mitigate them
- The range of disasters which can seriously affect business
- The importance of all employees playing a part
- The need for awareness training for all employees
- How to prepare and review a plan
- The importance of communication and call trees
What is business continuity?
- Why plan for business continuity?
“Disaster recovery” or “business continuity”?
- That is the question!
- Some statistics to get you thinking
- Putting risks in perspective
When do “risk events/incidents” happen?
- Rare or unusual events
- Common events
- Weather, theft and vandalism
- Some things we might forget
- Current issues affecting us all
The board/executive (essential knowledge for all employee levels)
- Responsibility and accountability
- Adherence to legislative and regulatory requirements
- Delegation and supervision
Register of risks and events
- Details to be included
- Benefits/rewards / cost savings for your organisation
Business impact analysis
- A common-sense approach
- How to collect data
- Critical scoring example (red / green / amber)
- Example(s) of BIA spreadsheet(s)
- Call tree(s) and examples
- Contractors and suppliers
The business continuity plan
- How it all fits together
- How to take it forward – review / update / training
- Emergency pack
Future Connect Training Institute is a part of Future Connect Group. We provide intensive practical training in various subjects and jobs specific areas. The training courses are held around the year at various locations like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.