Introduction To Reading Of Electrical Drawings and Diagrams Training
Future Connect Group provides training in " Introduction To Reading Of Electrical Drawings and Diagrams Training " on various locations in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.
This Five-day electrical drawing course is designed to prepare electrical personnel to troubleshoot from electrical drawings at commercial, industrial and institutional installations. Students will begin with one-line and three-lines, and progress through schematics and relay/ladder logic diagrams. Students are encouraged to bring examples of their own facilities prints to use during practical exercises. Low, medium and high-voltage installations will be reviewed as requested by students.
- Electrical Drawing Seminar Course Objectives:
- Print Reading Basics
- Elementary Electrical Diagrams
- Electrical Schematics
- Field Exercise Using Prints and Local Facility
- Relay/Ladder Logic Diagrams
- Types of electrical engineering drawings and diagrams and their uses.
- Principles and techniques used in the provision of electrical engineering drawings.
- Symbols used in electrical engineering drawings.
- Electrical component identification from electrical engineering drawings.
- Cable and circuit identification from electrical engineering drawings.
- Interpretation of single-phase electrical circuits from electrical engineering drawings.
- Interpretation of three-phase circuits from electrical engineering drawings.
- Practical exercises in the interpretation of electrical drawings and circuit diagrams.
- Exercises in fault tracing from electrical circuit diagrams.
- Practical exercises in construction and completion of circuit diagrams and electrical engineering drawings
Future Connect Training Institute is a part of Future Connect Group. We provide intensive practical training in various subjects and jobs specific areas. The training courses are held around the year at various locations like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.