Electrical Equipment Transformers, Inverters, Rectifiers, Uninterruptible Power Systems, Generators Training
Future Connect Group provides training in " Electrical Equipment Transformers, Inverters, Rectifiers, Uninterruptible Power Systems, Generators Training " on various locations in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.
This course will provide a comprehensive understanding of the various types of transformers, inverters, rectifiers, motors, variable frequency drives, uninterruptible power systems, generators, circuit breakers, and fuses. This seminar will focus on maximizing the efficiency, reliability, and longevity of this type of equipment by providing an understanding of the characteristics, selection criteria, common problems and repair techniques, preventive and predictive maintenance.
This course is a MUST for anyone involved in the selection, applications, or maintenance of electrical equipment because it covers how this equipment operates, the latest maintenance techniques, and provides guidelines and rules that ensure the successful operation of this equipment.
In addition, this course will cover in detail the basic design, operating characteristics, specification, selection criteria, advanced fault detection techniques, critical components, and all preventive and predictive maintenance methods in order to increase the reliability of the equipment and reduce the operation and maintenance cost.
This course will provide the following information for all electrical equipment:
- Basic Design
- Selection Criteria
- Sizing Calculations
- Enclosures and Sealing Arrangements
- Codes and Standards
- Common Operational Problems
- All Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Testing, and Maintenance
- Gain a thorough understanding of the operating characteristics of all electrical equipment
Equipment Diagnostics and Inspection:
- Learn in detail all the diagnostic techniques and inspections required of critical components of electrical equipment.
- Understand thoroughly all the tests required for the various types of electrical equipment
Equipment Maintenance and Troubleshooting:
- Determine all the maintenance and troubleshooting activities required to minimize electrical equipment downtime and operating cost
Equipment Repair and Refurbishment:
- Gain a detailed understanding of the various methods used to repair and refurbish all electrical equipment
Efficiency, Reliability, and Longevity:
- Learn the various methods used maximize the efficiency, reliability, and longevity of all types of electrical equipment
- Gain a detailed understanding of all the calculations and sizing techniques used for all electrical equipment
- Understand all the design features that improve the efficiency and reliability of all electrical equipment
- Learn how to to select electrical equipment by using the performance characteristics and selection criteria that you will learn in this course
Equipment Enclosures and Sealing Methods
- Learn about the various types of enclosures and sealing arrangements used for electrical equipment
- Understand all the commissioning requirements for electrical equipment
Equipment Codes and Standards:
- Learn all the codes and standards applicable for electrical equipment
Equipment Causes and Modes of Failure:
- Understand electrical equipment causes and modes of failure
- Learn all the requirements for designing different types of electrical systems
Future Connect Training Institute is a part of Future Connect Group. We provide intensive practical training in various subjects and jobs specific areas. The training courses are held around the year at various locations like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.