Supply Chains And Logistics In Emerging Markets Training
Future Connect Group provides training in " Supply Chains And Logistics In Emerging Markets Training " on various locations in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.
On completion of this practical course you should be able to:
- Analyze the key trends affecting the development of emerging markets: the social, economic and political context.
- Determine the reasons behind their integration within the global trading economy; and the main challenges (security, corruption and transportation infrastructure).
- Identify the key attributes that make the markets an attractive investment proposition.
- Discuss the trends affecting the development of emerging markets.
- Identify the global service providers’ investments and progress in emerging markets
- Review the future development points for emerging markets
- Understand the specific potential of future logistics hotspots like Mexico, Brazil, Turkey and Russia
Key Trends Affecting Development Of Emerging Markets
- Globalization and emerging markets
- Prospects for China
- Re-shoring and near-sourcing
- The re-emergence of Japan
- Manufacturer/retailer supply chain strategies in emerging markets
- Regional trade patterns
Emerging Market Trade And Development
- Emerging market trade lanes
- Trade lane analysis
The Main Challenges For Emerging Markets
- Direct barriers to logistics
- Indirect barriers to logistics in emerging markets
- Economic volatility
Investment By Global Logistics Companies In Emerging Markets
- Logistics market investment opportunities
- The Agility Emerging Markets Logistics Index
Industry Sector Logistics In Emerging Markets
- High tech
- Consumer goods
- The Middle East
Emerging Market Survey: Which Are The Best Markets To Invest In?
- Perceived major logistics markets of the future
- Factors behind the potential emergence of markets
- Supply chain risks
- Least attractive markets
- Prospects for emerging markets
- Regional prospects
- Prospects of emerging trade lanes
- Prospects of vertical sectors
- Markets for potential investments in the next five years
- Prospects of the Arab Spring countries
- Developments in sub-Saharan Africa
- Factors inhibiting e-commerce growth in emerging markets
- Shifting production
- Growth prospects of BRICS economies
- Prospects for the global economy and trade volumes
Asia: China, India and South East Asia
- South East Asia
Middle East and Africa
- The Middle East as a hub for emerging markets
- Iran: a future emerging market?
- Important industry sectors
Mexico and Brazil
Russia and Turkey
Trends For Emerging Markets
- Urbanization and mega-cities
- The impact of robotics and automation on logistics
- E-commerce and logistics in emerging markets
Future Connect Training Institute is a part of Future Connect Group. We provide intensive practical training in various subjects and jobs specific areas. The training courses are held around the year at various locations like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.