Executive Development Program (EDP)
Future Connect Group provides training in " Executive Development Program (EDP) " on various locations in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.
In the Executive Development Program (EDP), you will:
- Build capabilities for leading cross-border teams across functions and countries
- Strengthen business acumen in core areas such as finance, marketing, operations, management, and strategy
- Put your knowledge to the test in a realistic business strategy simulation that requires leadership and teamwork
- Work with an executive coach to develop your leadership skills one-on-one and through the simulation team experience
Experience & Impact
The Executive Development Program (EDP) is designed to increase the business skills and leadership capabilities of managers who lead key divisions of their companies and aspire to be among top leadership in their organizations. EDP takes a multidimensional approach to learning, combining lectures, small/large group discussion, case study, role-playing, networking opportunities, executive coaching, and an immersive strategy simulation to provide new insights and give participants opportunities to apply them. During this two-week program you will:
- Advance your strategic decision-making capabilities to think faster and more creatively about current competitive opportunities and solutions
- Deepen your understanding of organizational dynamics to improve the design and implementation of new initiatives and avoid destructive conflicts
- Develop knowledge in core areas of business, including finance, marketing, operations, management, and strategy based on current research and best practices
- Develop a global network of peers and experts
- Work with an experienced executive coach in individual and group coaching sessions to hone your leadership skills during the program and enable the successful transfer of these skills to the workplace
A team of faculty, and experts, from diverse business disciplines, provides in-depth knowledge in core business areas including finance, strategy, leadership, marketing, negotiations, organizational dynamics, and globalization. Class sessions capture the years of experience in the room. Teamwork provides opportunities for exploring the relationship between individual behavior and team dynamics. Social dynamics promote a spirited camaraderie that leads to deep and lasting connections.
- Value-Based Decision Making
- Operational Excellence and the Link to Financial Performance
- Marketing Strategy: How to Compete in an Age of Disruption
- Creating and Sustaining Competitive Advantage
- Strategic Considerations in Mergers and Acquisitions: From Decision-Making to Implementation
- Executive Negotiation Workshop
- Leading with Character and Integrity
Future Connect Training Institute is a part of Future Connect Group. We provide intensive practical training in various subjects and jobs specific areas. The training courses are held around the year at various locations like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.