The Job Evaluation Workshop Training
Future Connect Group provides training in " The Job Evaluation Workshop Training " on various locations in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.
Human Resources professionals who have responsibility for this function and need to improve their skills, and professionals in other areas of Human Resources who need to sharpen their knowledge of job evaluation, its uses and administration.
- Master the basic principles of job evaluation.
- Explain the three basic methods of job evaluation.
- Evaluate jobs using the job evaluation system.
- Gain an understanding of the importance of effective administration of job evaluation systems.
- Assess the job evaluation options available and make informed decisions on which job evaluation system to use and why.
Introduction and Overview
- What Job Evaluation Is and Is Not
- The Objectives of Job Evaluation
- How Job Evaluation Assists in the Achievement of Compensation Objectives
- Roles and Responsibilities in Job Evaluation
- Commitment to the Process and Results
Job Evaluation Methods
- Job Evaluation Methods – Choosing the One for You
- Simple Ranking
- Grade Classification
- Factor Comparison
- Factor Points Systems
- Choice of System
Factor Point Systems Part 1 – The Different Systems
- Factor Points Systems Developments
- The Main Factor Points Systems – Outlined and Explained
- What Is Common about All Factor Points Systems
- Analysis of Available Regional Factor Points Systems
- The Meirc Job Evaluation System
- The Hay Guide Chart Profile Method
- Comparing the Main Factor Points Systems
- Computer-Based Systems – History and Usage
Factor Point Systems Part 2 – Using a Factor Points System
- Job Evaluation Guidelines
- Sources of Error in Job Evaluation
- Key Ingredients for Evaluators
- Practical – Evaluating Jobs
- Preparation for Project
Administration and Maintenance
- Importance of Job Descriptions
- Job Evaluation Policy
- Confidentiality in Job Evaluation
- The Job Evaluation Process
- Administration and Procedures
- How Job Evaluation Can Be Manipulated
- Managing Job Evaluation through the Committee Process
- Importance of Communication in Job Evaluation
- Terms Used in Job Evaluation
Future Connect Training Institute is a part of Future Connect Group. We provide intensive practical training in various subjects and jobs specific areas. The training courses are held around the year at various locations like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.