Practical Practices In Logistics Contracts
Future Connect Group provides training in " Practical Practices In Logistics Contracts " on various locations in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.
On completion of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of logistics relationships and the types of relationships that may be formed.
- Be knowledgeable of a process model that will facilitate the development and implementation of successful supply chain relationships.
- Define what is meant by third-party logistics (3PL), and know what types of firms provide 3PL services.
- Know what types of 3PL services are used by client/customer firms, and know what types of 3PL providers are used.
- Appreciate the role and relevance of information technology-based services to 3PLs and their clients/customers.
- Realize the ways in which 3PLs are involved in global supply chain issues.
- Know the extent to which customers are satisfied with 3PL services, and understand where improvement may be needed.
- Recognize the importance of “collaborative” relationships in the context of supply chain management.
Outsourcing Contracts: Outsourcing of Logistics Services
The definition, history, and development of outsourcing
The legal nature of outsourcing contracts
The definition and development of logistics
The legal nature of logistics contracts
Third-party logistics outsourcing
Developments and future perspectives
The legal framework of logistics contracts
General requirements for developing the activity
Contract to Provide Logistics Services: a General Overview
Preliminary acts to concluding the contract: the letter of intent
General premises of the contract to provide logistic services
Content of the contract to provide logistics services
Scope of the contract
The logistics platform
Obligations of the 3PL provider: the services are undertaken
Obligations of the customer: paying the price
Inspection and monitoring
Ownership of the merchandise
Assignment and subcontracting
Duration and termination
Data protection and intellectual property
Dispute resolution and governing law
Rights of relevant transactions
Contract to Provide Logistics Services: Carriage of Goods
Carriage of goods by road
Introduction: definition and legal regime
Scope of application
Liability of the transport company
Claims and actions
Carriage of goods by sea
Determination of the applicable law: scope of application
Scope of application
Personal and material elements of the contract
Obligations of the parties
Carrier’s liability regime
Carriage of goods by rail
Object and scope of the Convention
The contract for transport
Liability and actions
Exercising of the rights
Relations between railways
Carriage of goods by air
Definition and legal regime
United Nations Convention on International Multimodal Transport of Goods 1980
UNCTAD/ICC Rules for multimodal transport documents
Contract to Provide Logistics Services: Warehousing and Resources
Obligations of the warehouse owner
Outsourcing and TUPE: the Süzen case
Temporary employment agencies
Insurance classes and applicable legislation
The concept and legal nature of the insurance contract
Elements of insurance contracts
Content of the contract
Insurance for damage
Future Connect Training Institute is a part of Future Connect Group. We provide intensive practical training in various subjects and jobs specific areas. The training courses are held around the year at various locations like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.