Petroleum Project Economics and Risk Analysis Training
Future Connect Group provides training in " Petroleum Project Economics and Risk Analysis Training " on various locations in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.
- Understand various economic terms used in the oil & gas industry.
- Understand how to develop economic models of various petroleum fiscal regimes.
- Carry out cash flow analysis, different economic analyses for petroleum-related project and determine economic indicators.
- Evaluate and quantify risks and uncertainties.
- Make the right investment decision in the presence of risk.
- Carry out a comprehensive economic evaluation study for any petroleum-related project including risk analysis and sensitivity study using a spreadsheet.
- Contribute to the petroleum project investment within a solid economic system and do a detailed economic evaluation.
- Contribute to the decision making the process for any petroleum-related project.
Cash Flow Analysis
- Familiarization with Economic terms
- Setting up Cash Flow Calculation
- Depreciation Methods
- Loss Carry Forwards
- Nominal & Real Cash Flow
- Sunk Costs
- Project Financing
- Economic Indicators Definitions
- Present Value Concept
- Discount Factor
- Net Present Value
- Internal Rate of Return
- Effect of Project Delay
- Payback Period
- Profit/Investment Ratio
- Incremental Projects
Risks and Uncertainties
- Risk & Uncertainty
- Expected Value Concept
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Farm-out Decision
- Probability Analysis
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Probability Distribution
- Monte Carlo Simulation
Setting up Spreadsheet Calculation
- Introduction to Spreadsheet Calculation
- Simple Cash Flow Using Excel
- NPV calculations
- Application of economic indicators
Setting up Oil Field Development Model
- Group activities
- Setting up an Integrated Economic Model of a Typical Oil Field Development
- Project Sensitivity Analysis for the selected model
- Introduction to Russell field model
- Final remarks
Future Connect Training Institute is a part of Future Connect Group. We provide intensive practical training in various subjects and jobs specific areas. The training courses are held around the year at various locations like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.