Risk Assessment and Risk Management for Oil and Gas Projects Training
Future Connect Group provides training in " Risk Assessment and Risk Management for Oil and Gas Projects Training " on various locations in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.
Because of increased pressure to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the agreed components, the need to identify, manage and control the project-based risks becomes central to success. Project Managers need to use tried and accepted techniques for managing identified risks and have access to practical strategies for dealing with issues as they emerge.
Using a mixture of presentations, discussions and practical exercises related to the Oil and Gas industry, this course addresses these issues in a concise and pragmatic manner.
- Use practical steps and processes to manage project risk
- Identify threats & opportunities & weigh their relative value in a project
- Control multiple risks using limited strategies
- Overcome psychological barriers to risk in stakeholders & team members
- Evaluate risk assessment & risk management during the project closure phase of the project.
- Pro’s and con’s of risk management
- Practical experience with risk assessment & risk management in various industries
- Risk Management throughout a project life cycle
- Methods to increase company-wide awareness, understanding & senior level support
- Risk Management at various levels of an organization
- Business Risks vs Technical Risks vs Implementation Risks
The Risk Management Process Wheel & Identifying risk
- Proactive Risk Management Process
- The risk management process wheel
- The risk register
- Risk Management Planning
- Risk Identification
- Risk Identification tools & Techniques
- Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
Risk Responses & Managing Risks
- Risk Response planning
- Building a Risk Management Plan
- Calculating risk management budget
- Monitoring & Reviewing
- Opportunity Assessment
- Project Execution Risk Assessment
Reporting Risk Management Outcome
- Creating an Oil & Gas Risk Questionnaire
- Risk evaluation
- Risk evaluation report
- Course evaluation
Future Connect Training Institute is a part of Future Connect Group. We provide intensive practical training in various subjects and jobs specific areas. The training courses are held around the year at various locations like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.