Electric Power Substation Engineering Training
Future Connect Group provides training in " Electric Power Substation Engineering Training " on various locations in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.
There is considerable interest among people who operate and maintain electrical power systems in a wide range of topics relating to equipment maintenance and testing. This is because condition and reliability are directly related to maintenance and testing
To obtain maximum life from electrical equipment, maintain its reliability, and minimize repair cost, it is necessary to serve and test it periodically to predict condition.
Proper installation and preventive maintenance of substation will assure continued electrical power supply, it is very important to the consumers especially, for the industrial sector where the curtail of the electrical power supply is costly.
To perform proper maintenance on substations Equipment, including transformers, circuit breakers, bus bars, metering, protective devices, batteries…etc.
The attendance will become familiar with substation standards.
Introduction to Electrical Equipment Maintenance & Testing
- Power System Components
- Sub-Station Components
- Schematic Diagrams
- Overview of Electrical Preventive Maintenance & Testing
- Overview of Testing & Test Methods
- Categories &Types
- Application & Use Fundamentals
- Polarity, Terminal Marking & connections
- Transformer Diagnostic Guide
Preventive Maintenance of Transformers
Dry Type & Liquid Type Transformers. Installation, Acceptance & Maintenance
- AC H.Pot. Test
- TTR Test
- Polarity Test
- Induced Potential Test
- Polarization Recovery Voltage Test
- DC Winding Resistance Test
- Current Transformers
- Potential Transformers
- Polarity of Transformers
Maintenance & Testing of Instrument Transformer
Electrical Switchgear Testing
- Insulation Resistance Test
- AC & DC H.Pot Test
- Power Factor or Dielectric loss test
- CB Contact Resistance Test
- CB Time-Travel Analysis Test
Electric switchgear Maintenance
- Frequently Inspection & Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Classification & Construction Principle of Relays
- Relay Application & Operation Principles
- Protective Relay inspection & test
- General Protective Relay Calibration & Checklist
- Relay Test Point & Test Circuit
DC (Battery) Control Power Equipment
- Type of Batteries
- Battery Chargers
- Maintenance & Care of Battery
- Battery Tests
Future Connect Training Institute is a part of Future Connect Group. We provide intensive practical training in various subjects and jobs specific areas. The training courses are held around the year at various locations like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.