Electric Distribution System Equipment Training
Future Connect Group provides training in " Electric Distribution System Equipment Training " on various locations in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.
- Training Methodology
- This interactive training course includes the following training methodologies as a percentage of total tuition hours:-
- 50% of Lectures
- 30% Workshops, Group Work & Practical Exercises
- 20% Videos & Software
Upon completion of this course, you will have gained a working knowledge of:
- Gain more knowledge on electric power & dielectric principles and demonstrate the safety measures in electric distribution system equipment
- Identify the low & medium voltage cables & buses and be familiar with the MV & LV switchgear circuit breakers
- Know the different types of power transformers as well as its inspection and testing, analyses, failure modes, and detection
- Learn about instrument transformers including the types & uses of current & voltage transformers, inspection & tests, common failure modes, and CT/VT safety
- Recognize the various types & uses of meter & protective relays and define the difference between analog vs. electronic & their corresponding inspection & tests, meter/relay cautions & safety
- Know the types and ratings of surge arrestors as well as its inspections and tests
- Identify capacitors and achieve knowledge on an electrical maintenance program
Future Connect Training Institute is a part of Future Connect Group. We provide intensive practical training in various subjects and jobs specific areas. The training courses are held around the year at various locations like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.