Train the Trainer – From Design to Delivery Training
Future Connect Group provides training in " Train the Trainer – From Design to Delivery Training " on various locations in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.
- Identify and develop skills required in successful trainers.
- List various adult learning principles and their implications on the delivery of training.
- Examine training methods and determine the most appropriate for their training workshops.
- Apply training models in the design and delivery of training programs.
- Write specific Instructional Learning Objectives (ILOs).
- Develop blueprints for training sessions.
- Plan and deliver a training session relevant to their areas of expertise.
Characteristics of Successful Trainers
- What Makes a Good Trainer?
- Your Image
- Asking the Right Questions
- Building Rapport with Participants
- Your Listening Skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Dos and Donâ€™ts of Successful Trainers
- Common Facilitation Techniques
- Your Role as a Facilitator
- The Assertive or the Aggressive Trainer?
- Types of Trainers
- Assumptions and Characteristics of Adult Learners
- What We Know about Adult Learning
- Adult Motivation to Learn
- Senses, Filters and Memory
- Implications for the Trainer and the Learner
Training Methods, Activities and Exercises
- From Brainstormingto Case Studies
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Different Methods
- Guidelines for Choosing a Training Method
- Types of Interactive Activities
- General Guidelines on Developing Activities
- The Element of Creativity
- Examples of Icebreakers, Energizers and Review Activities
Developing the Learnerâ€™s Training Experience
- The Basic Information Needed to Begin Your Training Project
- What the Research Tells Us on Learning?
- Characteristics of an Effective Training Program
- Importance of Instructional Learning Objectives (ILOs)
- Researching Content
Designing Training Programs
- Basic Principles of Training Model
- Main Elements of Program Design
- The ROPES Model
- A 5 Step Model for Creating Terrific Training Sessions
- The Creation of a Combined Model
- From ENGAGE Model to Designing the Learner Experience
- Preparing an Outline for a Training Session
- Blueprint for a Training Session
Presenting and Delivering Effective Training
- Training Facility Set-up
- Tools Available to Trainers
- Fundamentalsof Effective Speaking
- Control of Body Language
- Developing your Opening
- Tips for a Memorable Ending
- Ways to Get Attention and Maintain Interest: The Main Tabascos
- Coping with Problem Participants
- Delivery and Critique of Training Sessions
Future Connect Training Institute is a part of Future Connect Group. We provide intensive practical training in various subjects and jobs specific areas. The training courses are held around the year at various locations like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.