Writing HR Policies and Procedures Training
Future Connect Group provides training in " Writing HR Policies and Procedures Training " on various locations in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.
Professionals working in Human Resources Planning or Human Resources Administration who are directly responsible for developing HR Policies and Procedures. This program is also suitable for Human Resources managers who wish to sharpen their skills in writing HR Policies and Procedures.
- List all HR functions and responsibilities and identify their contributions to organizational success.
- Explain the difference between policies, processes and procedures.
- Apply appropriate HR policies and procedures writing techniques.
- Describe the purpose/usefulness of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Develop Human Resources policies and procedures.
Human Resources Management
- Towards a Modern Definition
- The Main Functions in HR Management
- Competency-Based HR Management
- HR Deliverables: A Model for Multiple Roles
- HR as Business Partner
- HR Competencies: Moving from Traditional HR to Strategic HR
The Strategic Role of Human Resources
- The Evolution of HR into a Strategic Function
- Steps to Building the Strategic Role of Human Resources
- Policies and Procedures as the Cornerstone in Strategizing Human Resources
Basic Writing Tips – As Applied to the Design of Policies and Procedures
- Writing in an Impersonal Style
- Organizing Paragraphs and Sentences
- Using Simple, Specific and Positive Language
- Using Active Verbs
- Applying Easy and Effective Grammatical Rules
- The Gunning Fox Index for Writing Complexity
Procedures: What Are They and Why We Have The
- Human Resources Policies
- Human Resources Procedures
- Why are HR Policies and Procedures Required?
- Expressing Values in HR Policies and Procedures
- Importance of Statutory Inclusions
- Formulating HR Policies and Procedures
- A Partial List of Policies
- Contents and Sections of a Policy
- Practical Policy Writing Activities
CDevelopment of Human Resources Procedures
- Defining Processes and Procedures
- Considerations in Developing Processes and Procedures
- Building your Process
- Use of Flowchart Symbols
- Writing Detailed Procedures to Support Process Maps
- Main Considerations in Developing HR Procedures – Including the Development Process
- Developing HR Procedures – Practical Application
Human Resources Management Systems
- Introduction and Briefing
- Relating HRMS to Policies and Procedures
- The Various Applications
- Other Options
Future Connect Training Institute is a part of Future Connect Group. We provide intensive practical training in various subjects and jobs specific areas. The training courses are held around the year at various locations like London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Rome, and Islamabad.